THE EXIN BCS SIAM™ CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
This certification program is directed at professionals world-wide who have an interest in SIAM best practices or who are already working with IT service management processes. It is also intended for people in organizations that want to implement service integration and management, providers that want to implement and/or manage service integration and management and individuals who would like to understand and/or work with Service Integration and Management in an organization.
Course Objectives and Target Audience
The EXIN BCS SIAM™ Professional certification tests a candidate’s knowledge of the application of SIAM™ to situations and the candidate’s ability to further analyze the SIAM concepts.
This certification is aimed at professionals worldwide who have an interest in the practices of Service Integration and Management or want to apply this methodology in an organization. The content of this certification is appropriate for customer organizations who will commission SIAM models, staff who provide retained capabilities in a customer organization, service integrators, and service providers working within a SIAM ecosystem.
Requirements for certification
- Accredited training SIAM™ Professional, including successful completion of the Practical Assignments
- Successful completion of the EXIN BCS SIAM™ Professional exam.
Knowledge of SIAM, through the completion of the SIAM™ Foundation exam is recommended. Also recommended is knowledge of IT Service Management.
Examination type: Computer-based or paper-based multiple-choice questions
Number of questions: 40
Pass mark: 65%
Open book and/or notes: No
Electronic equipment and/or aides permitted: No
Time allotted for this examination: 90 minutes
The Rules and Regulations for EXIN’s examinations apply to this exam.
- Topic 1: SIAM Introduction
- Topic 10: Externally & Internally sourced Service Integrator
- Topic 11: SIAM terminology
- Topic 12: SIAM roadmap
- Topic 2: What is SIAM ?
- Topic 3: SIAM Model
- Topic 4: Why SIAM?
- Topic 5: What Siam Can Report
- Topic 6: Roles of Service integrator
- Topic 7: Critical Success Factors
- Topic 8: What is Siam Layer?
- Topic 9: Overview Of Siam Each Layer
- Topic 1: Discovery & Strategy
- Topic 10: SIAM governance roles
- Topic 11: Governance Boards
- Topic 12: Mapping the Landscape
- Topic 13: Current organizational capability
- Topic 14: Strategic drivers for SIAM
- Topic 15: Business Case
- Topic 16: Outline of the SIAM Model
- Topic 17: Critical success factors
- Topic 2: Roadmap flow
- Topic 3: Designing without tailoring
- Topic 4: Establish the SIAM transition project
- Topic 5: Communication team
- Topic 6: Procurement & Contract Management
- Topic 7: Establish a SIAM Governance framework
- Topic 8: Governance Enablers
- Topic 9: Tactical & Operational level
- Topic 1: Plan & Build
- Topic 10: Challenges for Organizational change activity
- Topic 11: Conflict Resolution
- Topic 12: Planning the approaches for onboarding service
- Topic 13: Onboarding process
- Topic 14: Sequencing the appointment of service provider
- Topic 15: Planning for service retirement
- Topic 2: Detailed SIAM Model
- Topic 3: Service Model Consideration
- Topic 4: Service grouping
- Topic 5: Sourcing Approach
- Topic 6: Sourcing approach & the selected SIAM structure
- Topic 7: Performance management & reporting framework
- Topic 8: Collaboration model
- Topic 9: Organizational change management approach