- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working;
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and agile ways of working;
- Be able to apply and evaluate the agile focus areas to a project;
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context;
- Be able to tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context;
- Be fully prepared to sit the PRINCE2 Agile examination.
Course delivered by TMMS Solutions Private Limited (Under the following brand names:
- Consultants Factory
Duration: 30 hours
The exam format is as follows:
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).