- To learn processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the practice elements within planning, protection and optimization
- Capacity Management as a capability to realize successful Service Design
- Availability Management as a capability to realize successful Service Design
- IT Service Continuity Management as a capability to support overall Business Continuity Management
- Information Security Management as part of the overall corporate governance framework
- Demand Management
- Planning, protection and optimization roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Organizational roles relevant to PPO
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks for planning, protection and optimization.
Course delivered by TMMS Solutions Private Limited (Under the following brand names) :
- Consultants Factory
Accredited course by Peoplecert.
The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice scenario based examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.