- Cloud computing characteristics, resources, service models and security considerations
- Creating and Securing a Public Cloud Instance how is security impacted by the adoption of one or more cloud service models. What to expect from providers. Risk, Governance and Compliance considerations when looking at Cloud solutions.
- Securing Data in the Public Cloud cloud data storage options, moving data throughout the management lifecycle and encryption architectures
- Securing users and applications in the cloud include the provider in your threat assessment, testing implications, Identity Management standards.
- Creating and Securing Private Cloud virtulisation security concepts, managed internally or externally, on or off site
Duration: 30 Hrs
Mode of Learning: Blended (self paced e-learning + Live online sessions by accredited trainer)
Live online session calendar: Multiple schedules in regular interval (visit our events calendar to know the schedule and enrol)
The exam format
The Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) is a web-based, multiple-choice examination of individual competency in key Cloud Security issues. The test is a 60 question, timed examination, which must be completed within 90 minutes.